Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowy day!

I wish our snowy day was today, so I had a day off to play hooky, but alas, it was yesterday.  It's just as well - I live so close to my office that it's never really justification to not make it in at some point during the day.  Winston and Ava had a big time in the snow.  Ava was so excited and squealy morning wanting to go outside.



Here are pictures of my office area this morning.  So pretty and deceptively looks like Christmastime.  i.e. - time to take down the wreaths, people!


I hope everyone is warm and safe wherever you are! 

Oh, and if you haven't already, don't forget to enter to win the adorbs giveaway from Puppy Dogs 'N Polka Dots.  Click here for more info.

8 comments:

Neely said...

Yay for TX snow!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Tiffany, you're fam is totally gorgeous!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

you and me both! was sooo hoping for the kids and hubs home today! lily and i played for 45 mins before lunch! woohoo it was great! thankfully the snow isn't melting..i think the kids will have fun when they get home.

Nancy said...

Hi, Im following you from Mingle Monday! I live in California so we don't get snow days - I wish we did though! Stay warm and safe also. :o)

Nancy with
http://myurbancorner.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

That little snowman with the pink scarf is too cute for words!

Unknown said...

SO fun! I just cannot believe y'all got so much snow! We didn't get a single flurry here in Austin. Oh well, I'll live vicariously through you. :)

amy (metz) walker said...

My parents live in the Dallas area and text me when yall got the snow before we did. I think I know exactly where your office building is...small world!

Hey, accidentally hit decline when I meant to hit accept on Twitter so I sent you a request. Sorry about that!

The Undomestic Mom said...

so cute! and so glad you are coming to the Dallas blogger meet up :) Your office is really close to where I live! We love the square at Christmas time!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity