Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Headed North...

We are currently headed here:
The house I spent most of my life growing up in.  (We moved to Missouri when I was 8)  We spend a week there every summer and play golf, relax, swim, repeat.

I'll have a big picture post when I get back, but will be Tweeting while I am there.

Oh, and if you are a stalker who wants to try to track down our home and break into it, we have a monitored alarm system and our neighbors (and the local PD) know we're out of town, so don't even try it.  :)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

What a beautiful home!! Jealous! Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty house! And I live in MO... it's hot here too, just FYI :)

LauraAnn said...

Such a beautiful house! Have a wonderful time! And have fun golfing! :-)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity