Just a random post for today. These are just a few of the things that are making me happy today...
Writing work notes on purple paper with purple pen
Writing work notes on purple paper with purple pen
Having an unexpected lunch with my husbie
Knowing husbie and I worked through a rough spot and are better than ever
Finding out one of my bloggy friends got very happy news & shared it today
My little furbaby throwing his ball to me when I am making my coffee
Ava waking me up with a smooch, a'la Sleeping Beauty
Haley's upcoming dance recital - there's nothing I love more than 2 hours of watching little kiddos prance around in sequins and tutu's!
Ordering a super cute bathing suit from Victoria's Secret. I want it to get here NOW! :)
My Pandora radio station playing Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch just when I started to get a case of writer's block
My Pandora radio station playing Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch just when I started to get a case of writer's block
SUMMER!!!
Hope you are having a great day, too!

1 comment:
Yesterday was a happy day indeed :)
Post a Comment