Here's hoping we get picked and don't end up like this chick. But, maybe that would be okay if I came out at the end with $50K. That would be a lot of shoes...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Wipeout
Husbie and I submitted our applications for Wipeout yesterday. Our preference would be to be on Couples Wipeout. We would be AWESOME. Really, we would. And, it has been a lifelong (okay, maybe just the last 2 years of our life) dream of ours to be on Wipeout. Together. Here that, ABC? Pick us!
Here's hoping we get picked and don't end up like this chick. But, maybe that would be okay if I came out at the end with $50K. That would be a lot of shoes...
Here's hoping we get picked and don't end up like this chick. But, maybe that would be okay if I came out at the end with $50K. That would be a lot of shoes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That show is too funny!
I have a not-so-secret love of seeing people fall (because I tend to trip and fall a lot), so this show was made for me! That would be fun if you guys get on it!
I adore wipeout! hubby and I LOVE to watch it together too!
I LOVE your blog title. How entirely true -the apple definitely does not fall far... :) You have such a cute layout, too!
I found your blog through Mingle Monday and I'm glad I did!!
A couples Wipeout would be amazing. That show is HILARIOUS. Good luck to you and the hubs!
OH my gosh!!!! My fiance and I LOVE this show!! We first watched it at my parents house when my dad turned it on. We all get a kick out of it! Good luck on your application!
That is so awesome that you applied for this! My husband and I love to watch this show! Thank you for posting about the Day of Silence for Cohen!
Thanks girlies! I really hope we get on - but I know it is a long shot.
Adie - You are more than welcome. I have been following Megan's blog since I began mine and was so touched by their story. I'm continuing to send prayers their way, I can't imagine what they are going through, but hope everyone's prayers offer them some comfort during this time.
Post a Comment