Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card Time!

It is way past time for Christmas cards!  I would have liked to have already had them signed, sealed and stamped by now but alas, life happens.  So, my sis is coming up to do our pictures this weekend and I've been paging through the hundreds of Christmas card designs that Shutterfly offers trying to find the perfect one.  I have always had great experiences with Shutterfly - we have used them for numerous products and prints and I finally made my first photo book with them for Ava's soccer coaches last month.

I have realized that I have two categories: one photo cards in which I pray that everyone looks, smiles, opens eyes, etc. all in the same picture (which is hard with two squirly girls and a squirly dog, too); and the multiple photo cards in which we can catch everyone at their finest moments and pop them all in individually.  Here are my favorites for each:

One Photo:

 


Multiple Photos:


I think I'm leaning to the last one in each category.  I love how fun and unique-looking they are!  If we go with a very Christmas-y card, I'll probably pick out one of the designs from the holiday card collection to send to our friends who don't celebrate Christmas.  We'll be sending out whichever we choose to our friends and family, of course, as well as our doctors, the girls schools and other people who take good care of us throughout the year. 

Of course, I will have to get address labels to go with the cards.  If we go with the last card, these labels go perfectly!  LOVE them.

Have you picked out your holiday cards yet?  If not and you're a blogger, follow this link to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!
 
Wish us luck on Sunday!  Hopefully we'll get some great pictures and have nice weather.  :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the second one. So simple but so cute!!

I just came across your blog. LOVE IT!! I am your newest follower!

I am hosting a Bible Study on my blog! Please come on over and "link up" and join in on reading and learning God's Word! : )

Anonymous said...

I did the With Love card-- it's on my post today. http://www.wickedsweettea.com/2010/11/run-boyfriend-run.html

I adore it! All of the cards are so stinkin' adorable! I had a hard time deciding but in the end, the monogram won me over! The very last card on your list was my #2

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i've always loved the collage cards but have a heck of a time getting 1 photo let alone several! we got our picture done last weekend...thank goodness for photoshop! just ordered mine today! good luck!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity