I am realizing, as it is 2 days before Thanksgiving, that it is time for me to make my Christmas list! I have had a mental list, up until this point, but I know I am going to (if I haven't already) forget to mention things to those involved until it is too late! So here goes:
I really wanted these last year, but had lots more important things on my Christmas list that were prioritized above them. I love to wear boots in the winter and end up wearing my leather boots all the time. I would really like to have something more casual to wear on the weekends and these would be perfect.
Thanks to WorkWear Wednesday, this one probably goes without saying. I love VS's clothing, so cute and so affordable! Their loungewear is super cute - the Steelers tee is definitely on my list and I really like the sweatshirt & sweatpants on the top right. Who am I kidding? I would like everything! :)
Somewhere Fancy to go on NYE
So I could wear this dress (or something quite like it)! We haven't been out for NYE in years (other than last year's fail of a dinner at Del Frisco). I think it would be fun to go to a big party where I would get to wear sparkly cocktail attire. I'm sure I'll be sporting yoga pants and a t-shirt as usual this year, though. There's always hope for next year!
I don't usually spend lots of money on work out clothes, but I might make an exception for the new line of Easy Tone Apparel. Reebok has built resistance bands into the tops and pants in this collection to help increase muscle activation. Very cool! I found out about it from chatting with one of the Reebok girls at Dick's Sporting Goods a couple of weeks ago. I'm all about anything that will help me maximize my workout!
I am still not completely sold on wearing my iPhone on my arm to work out - the phone is almost as wide as my guns. My big.scary.guns. But I digress. So, this is pretty much the smallest armband I could find, in that it doesn't add to much bulk to the already bulky phone.
8GB iPod Nano in Pink
Just in case my whole strap-an-ipod-the-size-of-a-calculator-to-my-arm thing doesn't work out, I would really love a new 8GB iPod Nano in Pink (of course). Our first Christmas together when we were dating, husbie bought me the 1st generation Nano, which I still use! It works like a champ, other than when it sometimes freezes and won't turn off. This doesn't happen very often and the sucker is 6 years old. Solid investment! Now the Nano has cool clips so you don't need above armband for the gym.
I am still not completely sold on wearing my iPhone on my arm to work out - the phone is almost as wide as my guns. My big.scary.guns. But I digress. So, this is pretty much the smallest armband I could find, in that it doesn't add to much bulk to the already bulky phone.
8GB iPod Nano in Pink
Just in case my whole strap-an-ipod-the-size-of-a-calculator-to-my-arm thing doesn't work out, I would really love a new 8GB iPod Nano in Pink (of course). Our first Christmas together when we were dating, husbie bought me the 1st generation Nano, which I still use! It works like a champ, other than when it sometimes freezes and won't turn off. This doesn't happen very often and the sucker is 6 years old. Solid investment! Now the Nano has cool clips so you don't need above armband for the gym.
And here comes the section in which I realize I am a completely boring adult...
KitchenAid Porcelain Cookware Set
We need new cookware baddddd. We have a combination of our pre-marriage cookware and it has gots to go. Granted, this is something we could/should just buy for ourselves, but there's always a list of things ahead of it that seem to be more important. I like that this set is red and got excellent ratings from Target. Granted, I would really like an ah-may-zing set from Williams-Sonoma, but I don't want to take up that much of the Christmas budget for something boring like cookware!
Pretty much the same applies to our knives as our cookware. Old, mis-matched, not dinner party kosher. I could buy them for myself, but decor is soooo much more fun than knives. And the taste of certain gift givers does not affect knife purchases.
Sony VAIO Signature Collection EA Series in Arabesque Black This one is really going out to my Work Santa (our CFO). I'm up for a new laptop in the next few months and I LOVE this one. I think it would be a really hard sell - since it is SO girly. It would be pretty funny if I left the company and they hired a dude to take my spot. Ha! He'd probably take one look at the laptop and run the other way. Regardless, if I was buying a personal laptop, I love this one. Sony also has a 8" netbook in Crocodile Pink. It is so.freaking.cute.
Of course there are a million other things that I can think of, but I'm trying to be realistic here.
Let's do a fun blog hop here! Send an email to me at applesfalling(at)gmail(dot)com with what your wildest Christmas wish would be, along with a link to your blog. Next Tuesday I will put up everyone's Christmas wishes with hyperlinks to their blogs. I think everyone enjoyed the last one about 'something not everyone knows about you' and hopefully this one will be fun as well. Send me your links by 8PM next Monday, December 29.
Let's do a fun blog hop here! Send an email to me at applesfalling(at)gmail(dot)com with what your wildest Christmas wish would be, along with a link to your blog. Next Tuesday I will put up everyone's Christmas wishes with hyperlinks to their blogs. I think everyone enjoyed the last one about 'something not everyone knows about you' and hopefully this one will be fun as well. Send me your links by 8PM next Monday, December 29.








6 comments:
I'm with you on going somewhere fancy for NYE. I want to go on a little mini-vacation so I can do something fun and fancy!
omg i would totally love VS entire clothing collection as well :)
i tell my hubby that all the time lol
Just pointing something out, you may want to change that to say November 29, not December :)
Love the knit boots! Cute! I'll send you an email and play along with the blog hop :)
ur not asking for much huh? haha
yes i agree i adore VS clothing! i tried to smash myself into some of my dresses from there this past weekend and it was sad! i love their tee's...coats...sweaters...dresses. i guess ppl think they are $$ b/c of the bras but totally not the case. esp w/free shipping or their sale catalog..yummy!
Ohhh I haven't heard of those new workout clothes! I'm totally going over to Dicks this afternoon to check them out! Love the first boots I actually just bought something VERY similir at Macy's for 40 bucks and I'm wearing them right now and LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Post a Comment