Sunday, November 21, 2010

Presenting...

The Appleby Family Christmas card!  The wind was gusting around 20 mph during our shoot, but we went ahead with it, and I think the pictures turned out pretty cute.  Trying to get Ava AND Winston to look and smile at the same time proved to be challenging.  Thanks to Shutterfly for running such a great promotion for bloggers!
Dazzle And Shine Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

♥ the card!!!! esp the added touch of the doggie! hee hee precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you on Mingle Monday. Your blog is absolutely adorable!! And your christmas card turned out perfect!! I too work in marketing and love it. Keep up the greta blogging

Jill
Stay Calm, Have a Cupcake
www.fontgirl.wordpress.com

Mrs. H said...

The picture turned out super cute and I love the card you chose! I can't wait to do mine this weekend!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity