I used to dream about being a twin, cheerleader, and driving a black Jeep Wrangler. And have a hot, blonde, quarterback boyfriend. Why? Because I wanted to be Jessica Wakefield. So, imagine my excitement to find out that Francine Pascal is bringing Sweet Valley High to life again, but catching up with Jessica and Elizabeth ten years later. So.freaking.excited.
Sweet Valley Confidential is due out in early 2011. The publisher is doing a huge social media push on Twitter and facebook, and has been featured on CNN.com and PerezHilton.com, just to name a few. I think this book is going to be HUGE and I hope it lives up to the earlier books. It's going to be the first one added to my 2011 reading list.
I am currently looking into how to purchase a Team Jessica shirt and am sad I didn't see this giveaway before it was over!



4 comments:
I am SOO excited for this book! I heard though that there is some major changes and I don't know if I will like that?? Makes me want to go buy the books and read them all over again!
I liked both BSC and SVH. I also was really into the Boxcar Children.
just stopped by from mingle monday- and I am super excited about this book! Thanks for sharing it- I hadnt heard about it!
Hi there! Stopping by from Life of Meg. I cannot believe this book is due out! I LOVED the series and also read every single Sweet Valley Twins book. Remember those?? I will have to keep my eye out for this! Thanks for sharing!
OMG! I LOVED Sweet Valley High when I was growing up! I had all the books and watched the TV show. I always wanted to be just like Jessica!
Thanks for the heads up on the new book.....I will definitely be purchasing this!
And I am with you, I was more of a SVH than a BSC fan. Oh, but I also loved Nancy Drew!
Post a Comment