Last week I was on a hunt to find a Princess Peach Halloween costume for Ava (strange choice, but she is obsessed with her) and looky, looky what I found:
That's right, it is a Jem Halloween costume! Ever since we moved to suburbia and had baby #2, husbie and I haven't been on the Halloween going out circuit. That might change this year! I really want to be Jem. I am sure it is super dorky, but I don't care. Austin was trying to think of something he could wear to go with, but the only thing we could find was him being Jem's manager, and I'm not sure people would get that. I know Halloween is a ways off, but it's never to early to start planning.
Any ideas?



4 comments:
I just stumbled upon your blog (and requested you as a tweeter too!!) Ummmm.... that is the most spectacular costume EVER!!!! Love your blog - super cute design!!!
Can't wait to read more :)
That hilarious! My BFF had an 80's party last year for her bday and one of the girls dressed up as Jem. It was fabulous!
I am glad I am not the only one that remembers her (and thinks she is AWESOME). :) I'm hoping we can wrangle up some Halloween plans so I can justify the costume!
OH SHUT UP....I LOVE IT. I just got onto your blog and of COURSE this caught my eye. Yes. Its a DO.
Post a Comment