Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up - In Pictures

Last weekend was crazy busy, so I thought I would share in pictures!  Here we go:

Haley's birthday was on Saturday, so on Friday we celebrated her birthday with my mom.  She opened presents and we went to Olive Garden for dinner.  Saturday morning:

Haley woke up to a doughnut cake I fashioned out of yummy goodness from Dunkin' Doughnuts.  They are Haley's favorite (and who am I kidding, mine too!).  We had chocolate milk and doughnuts and opened more presents:


She got this darling little outfit (and Ava got one, too):

I am thinking this is a brilliant recipe for a Christmas card picture.  :)  After she opened all of her presents we headed to Ava's first soccer practice:


It appears I have a little Mia Hamm in the making.  Her little team is completely adorable:


She got a little extra encouragement from Daddy:


Speaking of Daddy, his birthday was Sunday.  We went to play golf to celebrate:

As I rocked my newest hair style - the side ponytail.  Thanks to all of the girlies who tweeted support of the side ponytail!

Get ready for a MEGA WorkWear Wednesday post tomorrow because it has been forever since I have done one!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the dunkin donut cake with the chocolate milk in a champagne glass - very cute idea :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity