Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Puppyversary to Us!

Today marks 1 year since we brought Winston home!  He was an early (surprise) Christmas present last year.  :)

Our first meeting:


So sad that we were leaving:

36 hours later, on the way home!  :)


His sisters loved him instantly:



Such a sweet little buddy...
LOVE him!



Best.Christmas.Present.Ever.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Winston is super cute! Happy one year at home!

Kate said...

He is SO cute!

Nicole said...

He's such a cutie!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol E Wyer said...

Hopped by from 'Meg's Mingle' and fell in love with Winston....he is so gorgeous. I am your newest follower and look forward to browsing through your lovely blog.
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com
Happy '1 year anniversary' Winston

Syndal said...

stopping by from mingle monday! happy pupperversary!! love your blog and your cute girls! :)

Michelle said...

Hello, I'm visiting from mingle monday!

What a cute puppy! happy anniversary! :D

SkinnyMeg said...

LUCKY GIRLS! He is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Stopping by from Mingle Monday.Have a good week.

Jill
Stay Calm, Have a Cupcake
www.fontgirl.wordpress.com

Brittney S. said...

Hello from Mingle Monday!
Your dog is SOO cute!!! I wish I had a puppy... :)

-brittney
http://brittneyschermerhorn.blogspot.com/

JPO said...

I got my Hucky as a Christmas present 4 years ago. That's the best thing my ex-husband ever gave me! hehe

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

Awwwwwww! That's sweet. :) Howdy, just found your blog. Too cute.

tara said...

awww!!! he's such a cute lil guy!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity