Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Good News & The Not So Good News

So, the good news first:  

In 50 days, I will be heading here:
via

Laying out here...

Sipping one of these...
via

Doing a little of this...
via
 
And seeing some of this...
via

With my favorite sisters...


Now for the bad news - for my DFW girls - if you've done the math you realize that is the same weekend as the Dallas Blogger Meetup.  Massive sadface.  

BUT, while I am so sad to miss the meetup, I am so happy to be heading to Puerto Rico with my sisters!  We've been wanting to plan a sister trip for the longest time and everything finally fell into place.  Yay, BEACH!

If anyone has any Puerto Rico tips, let me know!  We're staying in Dorado but will be renting a car for a day or two of our trip.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures :) how fabulous for you! i just came across your blog xo it's wonderful

Neely said...

I have the sads....can we have a Neely/Tiffany date soon? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany, I am so stinking jealous of your sisters trip to Puerto Rico! My hubby's family is from there, and I want to go someday to check out his homeland. He says bring mosquito repellent, anti-itch and calamine lotion, those darn blood suckers are horrible. Also gave you a blog award over on my blog, you can grab it here http://happygirlsareprettygirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

Kristin said...

oh, i love puerto rico! i went back in high school . . . we didn't spend nearly enough time there! i would love a beach right about now. have so much fun!

Kelly said...

Big bummer that you're missing the blogger meet-up!! BUT!! MY GAWD, look at that place?? And with your fam? Sounds SO fabulous :-D Can't wait to see pictures and to hear all about it!!

Holly said...

Wow I am so jealous of your holiday! :O

Amber said...

Your vacation sounds fabulous!! Have fun!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

so jealous that you're getting some beach time soon!!

Mariel Torres said...

you are going to puerto rico?!?! i was born and raised there and i can assure you there is no better place. make sure you visit the little island of Culebra (on the east side of the island) while you are there :).

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity