Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Cohen

I've been neglecting my blog this week - I have much to post about, but no words to use.  Everything seems so trivial compared to what another family, just miles away from here, is going through.  As many in the blogging world know, sweet baby Cohen came into the world on Monday, June 7, my birthday.  I feel so honored to share a birthday with this little fighter.  He has been through so much in his first week of life, as has his parents, Megan and Brent.  I do not know Megan personally, but I have kept up with her blog since I started mine and am constantly amazed by her grace and strength.  If you aren't familiar with the Marshall family, check out Megan's blog here, In This Wonderful Life...  You can also stay updated by clicking on the 'Send Love to Cohen' button on my sidebar, along with ways to help his family.

Everytime I see a blog, facebook post, or Tweet about baby Cohen and those praying for him, it makes me realize what a powerful thing this blogging world can be.  I know hundreds of people are praying for Cohen and his family.  I pray that God will hear our loud voices and heal Cohen and give peace to his family.  If you have a few moments, say a prayer or two for them...

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain healing for baby Cohen. O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen. 

 

1 comment:

RN Mama said...

Hi Tiffany:) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

As so many people are, I am praying for Cohen too!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity