Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Go see this... now!

Saturday night husbie and I had a movie date night (which we haven't had in forever) and we went to go see this:


Soooo good!  Story was great, Josh Duhmel is adorbs (and shirtless for parts), baby is a cutie.  I always worry about this type of movie - I usually think that it is going to be much funnier than it actually is.  This one did not disappoint, it was very funny from start to finish. 

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm going to see this tonight and I CANNOT wait! Hoping it's not a tear jerker :)

Jen said...

Can't wait to see it! I'm dragging my hubby on Saturday for my b-day :)

Mandy & Jared said...

So glad to hear you loved it! You never know with movies like that, can't wait to see it!!

Kelsey Claire said...

I was wondering about this movie! Thanks for the recommendation!

hizzle said...

I so want to see this!!

Anonymous said...

The hubs and I thought about going to see this Saturday but then went and saw Secretariat, but this is definitely on our list of movies to see!

LauraAnn said...

My Hubs is usually not willing to watch these types of movies with me but after seeing the previews he actually agreed to see it. Glad to hear that it was good bc if it wasn't I would never hear the end of it from my Hubs. lol

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

We're going to see it this weekend!! Can't wait!

Just discovered your blog, and I'm so glad I did!! Looking forward to keeping up with you! ;)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

it's like pulling teeth to get hubs to go to a movie w/me....our anniversary is tomorrow...he owes me right?!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity