I have recently developed a very healthy unhealthy addiction to Ann Taylor LOFT. It's not all bad, they have great sales and I can find really cute pieces for cheap, which I love and so does my new Tiffany Allowance Budget. :) For this edition of WorkWear Wednesday, I am featuring the same top (because I own it in 3 5 different colors) in 3 different styles. Enjoy!
Twisted Boatneck Tee in Red from Ann Taylor LOFT $19
Pencil Skirt in Seasonless Stretch from Victoria's Secret $49.50
Pencil Skirt in Seasonless Stretch from Victoria's Secret $49.50
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Teardrop Earrings from Nordstrom $38
Black Stone Bracelet from The Limited $32.50
Vanyo Bootie Pumps in Midnight Black from Aldo $70
Black Stone Bracelet from The Limited $32.50
Vanyo Bootie Pumps in Midnight Black from Aldo $70
Twisted Boatneck Tee in Vintage Blue from Ann Taylor LOFT $19
Zoey Wrap in Black from Fossil $54
Studio Stretch Columnist Pant in Black from Express $59.90
Long Buckle Skinny Belt in Black from Express $29.90
Large Gunmetal Fireball Earrings from Ann Taylor LOFT $29.50
Long Gold Tier Asymetrical Necklace from Ann Taylor LOFT $39.50
Miskinis Pump in Midnight Black from Aldo $70
Twisted Boatneck Tee in Black from Ann Taylor LOFT $19
Skinny Leg Eva Curvy Fit in Dark Indigo from Express $79.90
14K Small Gold Polished Round Hoop Earrings from Macy's $120 (splurge!)
Ball Pendant Drop Necklace from The Limited $19.90
Intyce Boot in Cognac from Steve Madden $129
14K Small Gold Polished Round Hoop Earrings from Macy's $120 (splurge!)
Ball Pendant Drop Necklace from The Limited $19.90
Intyce Boot in Cognac from Steve Madden $129








8 comments:
I have those brown boots too- love them! I am a big fan of ATL and will have to try out those long sleeve shirts. I've been trying to find something along those lines!
Love the boots in your Friday outfit!!!
Oh my dear goodness!
I was so shocked and honored to see a donation from you on our team page! You are SO SWEET!
Thank you so much for taking the time and energy out of your day to be so generous... you made my day!
My mom saw that too and thought that was the nicest blessing in the world!
Consider yourself a guest blogger! Be thinking about what you'd like to post on your guest post (recipe, fashion, story, quote, etc.) and let me know!
Once your finished, please send me the post in html code and attach any photos you'd like! Be sure to indicate where the photos should be placed in the body:
Example: [Insert Photo #1 Here]
Send everything to megnificentlife@gmail.com whenever you get it done!! :) No rush at all... just whenever!
SO EXCITED!!! Thank you again!
xo,
Meg
I'm gonna need those Steve Madden boots PRONTO! ;)
I just got home from Loft. :o)
I've always been an avid Banana Republic Shopper and just found Loft this past summer. LOVE!
Love love ALL those picks! Can you be my personal shopper and style me post-baby?! I want what you have in YOUR closet! hope you have a great weekend.
Hey Girl!
I featured you today on my Weekly Must Reads! Go brag about yourself - you deserve it!!
Thank you so much for spreading the word about Mingle Monday – that truly means so much to me!
May this bring you lots of friendly visitors and new followers! Have a great weekend!
http://megnificentlife.blogspot.com/2010/10/fabulous-must-reads.html
xo,
Meg
I LOVE the twisted boatneck tee! I couldn't remember which shirt you recommended but I am glad I picked one up! :) Now I wish I'd gotten a few more.
Post a Comment