I have gotten lots of new followers lately, yay! Thanks for following my blog and welcome!! One of my favorite things about blogging is the unique perspectives you get from so many different ladies. I guess you could get dude perspectives, too, but my following is all Betty's!
To catch you up on me, here are 46 facts about me. I thought about doing 64, but that would take forever and I think everyone would stop reading about halfway through. I know I would!
The only states I have not been to are Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Wisonsin and Maine
I have recurring nightmares about being trapped in a crashing elevator
I danced competitively growing up - tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical
I spent almost as much time at the dance studio as I did at school
I quit because I wanted a life outside of dance in high school
I wish my mom wouldn't have let me quit
I met my husband in a bar
I was intending on being with wing-woman for my friend, luckily for me he turned out to be to young for her!
I was intending on being with wing-woman for my friend, luckily for me he turned out to be to young for her!
| A month-ish after we met |
We met when Haley was 3, he loved her instantly - good thing she was in her cute & well-behaved phase! ;)
She doesn't remember a time when he wasn't in our lives - I love this
| Trip to the zoo - she was petrified that the lions were going to eat her - weird! |
I am OCD about lists - I love them
I like them to look neat, so if I make a mistake, I start all over
I like them to look neat, so if I make a mistake, I start all over
I think this is a problem
I was voted Best Dressed & Most Attractive in High School
I was on every Court my Senior Year and was 'Activity Week Queen'
I went to a very small high school! ;)
I once sat behind Snoop Dogg on a flight and was mortified when my dad poked him through the seats to introduce us by calling him 'Mr. Dogg'
We were on our way to a Steelers game, Snoop was too
We're all big Steelers fans, so that makes Snoop my homeboy
I gained 60 lbs when I was pregnant with Haley and swore I wouldn't do that again.
I gained 80 lbs when I was pregnant with Ava
I had a stressful pregnancy - I stress ate - Taco Bueno was my friend
I have lost it all, thankfully
I've lived in three states: Texas, Tennessee, Missouri
We almost moved back to Nashville in high school
I would love to move back to Nashville - Tennessee is so beautiful
We almost moved back to Nashville in high school
I would love to move back to Nashville - Tennessee is so beautiful
I wish I could find my best friend from Brentwood (Nashville) on Facebook
I have tried several times (Lindsey McCauley, if you're out there, here I am!)
I started college as a Radio/TV/Film major
I wanted to be a news anchor
I decided against it because they make crap $ and have crap hours
And I didn't want to be the chick chained to a tree reporting hurricane wind speeds
I don't like putting red and green together when it doesn't pertain to Christmas
I really want to change the colors above, but I'm going to leave it. Take that, OCD!
My best friend is my roomate from freshman year
The orientation chick said Good Luck! when I signed up for a 'pot luck' rooming assignment - it couldn't have worked out better!
![]() |
| Erin & Me - August 2009 |
My natural hair color is dark dark dark brown
I haven't seen it in 11 years
![]() |
| Me & My Dad at graduation - BROWN hair! |
I caddy for my dad when he plays in the Byron Nelson Pro-Am every year
My favorite pros he has played with are Luke Donald, Vijay Singh, and Mark Wilson
The Byron Nelson is my favorite thing about May
The Byron Nelson is my favorite thing about May
My very first car was a 2007 Honda Civic
My dad and I made a deal that if I got straight A's my sophomore year, he would buy me a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible
Needless to say, I didn't get straight A's (damn Geometry!)
My family is my favorite thing in the world!
Now that I have bored you :) with all of these facts about me, it's your turn! Leave me a factoid about you in the comments section of this post. The most creative/surprising will win a fun prize! Get your comments in by 5 PM next Tuesday (11/9) and I'll announce the winner and the prize on Wednesday.













12 comments:
What a fun and FANTASTIC post!! ;)
i threw up underwater while scuba diving...yes it's possible...i think ppl were afraid i was going to pull my mask off underwater to puke. so they all threw their hands around my head..(to keep my regulator in) but hello i'm not stupid....you suck in underwater /o a regulator you die! haha
so ...there you go...it is possible to puke while underwater!
Cute post! New follower who is loving your blog!
Awe, such a cute post. I don't think I have any weird facts :(... um... I was riding horses before I could walk. Not weird though. I was also in ballet and did pointe, I could walk better in toe shoes than I can flat footed.
Your post is super cute!! Interesting fact about me is that I am a certified sign language interpreter. One time I was with a deaf friend and we got pulled over ( I was only going 5 over); I was signing/explaining to her what was happening when the cop came up to the car and he just assumed I was deaf too. I didn't correct him and I didn't get a ticket because he had no idea how to communicate with me.
When you mentioned your OCD tendencies like the red/green issue and how you start lists over if you mess up, I literally felt like I was reading my own interesting facts. I'm exactly the same way! It's good to know someone else is as cool (or neurotic) as I am :-)
I absolutely loved all the random facts about you! So fun!! I also loved the pictures:)
Random fact about me? Hmm...here's one that I recently talked about on my blog...I don't have a uvula:)
I enjoyed reading this, Tiffany!! I'm obsessed with lists too. I write a to do list almost every day, and I find the main thing it accomplishes is guilt. Ha! Your Snoop Dog story cracked me up too. LOL! MR DOG!! Funny!
ahhhaaaaahhhhh! Loved this and my fave was when your Dad said "Mr. Dogg" hilarious!
I was a ballet dancer too until 8th grade and quit for the same reason. When I watch any ballet performance, I get sad I quit too! And I am also OCD about my lists looking good. Thank goodness I discovered Google tasks and Outlook to do lists so I can just type them :) Great post!
I was voted "Most likely to Marry a Millionare" in High School!
And I haven't seen my dark brown hair in 6 years! Blondes really do have more fun!
Geezzz! How did you lose all that weight! Tell me how seriously :)
UHM a fact about me...
When I read most books (school books, reading books) I always highlight, underline, and write in my books. There is barely a page that doesn't have any writing on it. I really love it, and re reading what I wrote makes me happy! :)
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment