Thanks so much for all of the great responses to my 'tell me something interesting about you' challenge. It was so fun reading all of the facts about everyone! I thought I would post them here, but to see who wrote them, you'll have to click on the link to visit their blog. Kind of an impromptu blog hop, if you will. Check them out here:
I once threw up underwater while scuba diving ...yes it's possible...i think ppl were afraid i was going to pull my mask off underwater to puke. so they all threw their hands around my head..(to keep my regulator in) but hello i'm not stupid....you suck in underwater /o a regulator you die! haha
I am a certified sign language interpreter. One time I was with a deaf friend and we got pulled over ( I was only going 5 over); I was signing/explaining to her what was happening when the cop came up to the car and he just assumed I was deaf too. I didn't correct him and I didn't get a ticket because he had no idea how to communicate with me.
When you mentioned your OCD tendencies like the red/green issue and how you start lists over if you mess up, I literally felt like I was reading my own interesting facts.
I don't have a uvula
I was voted 'Most Likely to Marry a Millionaire in High School' and I haven't seen my dark brown hair in 6 years!
When I read most books (school books, reading books) I always highlight, underline and write in my books. There is barely a page that doesn't have any writing on it. I really love it, and re- reading what I wrote also makes me happy!
I hope everyone enjoyed the fun facts and maybe found a new blog (or two) that they will enjoy reading!
Without further ado, the winner is...
I was cracking up reading her fact. Laura - email me to claim your prize (applesfalling@gmail.com), which is a very cool (or warm):
Zebra Tervis Tumbler with Black Lid!
I am so super obsessed with my Tervis Tumblers and thought this zebra one was super cute. Congrats Laura!
I also have two honorable mentions, so I'm going to send you ladies a cup of coffee! Well, not exactly, a $5 Starbucks card so you can go get one of these:
The Honorable Mention winners are:
Jennifer from Crying Over Spilled Milk
Your fact was very fun! Especially since your Halloween costume was a Gold Digger. Too perfect! :)
- and -
Alethea from Noble's Book
Anyone with interesting tips on how to wiggle out of a speeding ticket should be rewarded with Starbucks! :)
Don't forget to email me (applesfalling@gmail.com) your addresses so I can send you your goodies!








4 comments:
I missed sharing a random fact... But I loved reading the ones that you posted. I even found a few more blogs to follow. :)
this was fun!
I loved reading this post! The scuba diving incident and sign language with a police officer cracked me up!
Love your impromtu blog hop! Fun!
Post a Comment