Kaysie over at Chasers of Kaysers is doing a Show Me Your Engagement Photos link up. Here are ours! We loved our photographer, Kevin from Kevin Curtis Photography in Dallas. We had them taken in the Arts District downtown. The only thing I didn't like about our pictures was my outfit. the top I liked, but I wore the business-y knee length black shorts that were popular when we were having them taken. Stupid, stupid, stupid. My best advice for people getting engagement pictures taken is not to wear anything TOO trendy. I stopped liking those shorts about a week after we had them taken. Grr. So, my favorite pictures are the ones of the upper half of our bodies. ;)








7 comments:
Beautiful! the first one is my favorite!
Such precious photos!! When did you get them taken? We were just 19 and 20 when we got engaged so we had no money for engagement photos really... wish we could just randomly have a photo sesh now but would feel little odd for no reason? Thanks for sharing, they're TOO cute!
I love them! You had some great backdrops/locations for yours. And I still love the shorts. ;) Thanks for linking up!
great pictures!
Awww Love those!
those are awesome pictures!! i think i will love my engagement pictures in every way except for my weight...
So cute!
Post a Comment