Everyone hug your puppies today in memory of this sweet baby. Bella has been my sister's dog for the last 5 1/2 years. She had a 'love for life' as one of her trainers called it, really meaning that she was spaztastic around people because she just loved everyone so much. Bella was diagnosed with a brain tumor yesterday and will be laid to rest today. My heart is breaking for my sister, and for Bella. So love your furbabies as much as you can while they are here! Their little, sweet lives are much shorter than ours. Bella - we all love you SO much. You will be missed terribly!






4 comments:
Oh no how awful!!!!! I hope Bella has a peaceful and painless ending... so sad for her and your family :( I will definitely give my 90 lb. black lab an extra hug today!
Thanks Ally. :) She did - I think one of the hardest decisions to make is to put a dog to rest. The vet told my sister she would have done the same thing - there was just nothing else they could do for her. She hasn't been in any pain the last few days, which is good. It's just so sad because she was always so happy and animated and I hate that my sister had to see her go through that.
Oh that breaks my heart. So sad to hear such terrible news. Hopefully she will be at rest in doggie heaven.
Thanks Irina. I like to think so! That she is running around playing with all of her doggie cousins that are up there with her. :)
Post a Comment