Okay y'all, I have spent the last 20 minutes looking for a picture of Sid Caesar from Vegas Vacation when he won the round of Keno after years of playing and losing because that's how I feel. I finally won! Woo hoo! Happy Christmas surprise!
Thanks SO much to Meg over at Life of Meg for hosting the giveaway for this little darling:
I can't wait to get it, it is so adorably cute!






4 comments:
A) I'm so jealous of that apron!
B) I went immediately to Meg's blog to go to Lover Dover's etsy page. OH. MY. PRECIOUS.
C) I didn't know that my email address wasn't showing up until you made me look at my profile...good call. ;-)
D) I like lists. Can you tell?
E) I hope that you have a lovely Christmas!
That is PRECIOUS!!!! I want one, too!
hahah I know what part you are talking about!!! I always think about that, but I never think anyone knows what I'm talking about! lol Congrats! it's very cute!
Cute apron! Love it! I don't own any and really need to buy some!
Post a Comment