Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WorkWear Wednesday - Holiday Party Edition

It's that magical time of year again - the time that companies host holiday party and co-workers engage in drunken dancing, story telling, and other mischief that generally doesn't happen around the office.  What to wear definitely takes some consideration.  This year I have several parties on the agenda, each calling for a different level of dressiness.  I have a feeling I'm not the only one in this boat!  So, I bring to you, the special Holiday Party Edition of WorkWear Wednesday...


Ruched Cotton Cowl Neck Sweater in Red Lacquer from Victoria's Secret  $29 
Michael Antonio Mckort Boot from Piperlime  $50
Stone Linked Drop Earrings from Express  $25
Rhinestone Bangles from Express  $27



Plainweave Ruffle Front Jacket from The Limited  $128
Sequin Front Tank in Ivory from Express  $40
Drew Plainweave Slim Ankle Pant from The Limited  $65
Botkins Pump in Bordeaux Suede from Aldo   $60 


Lace Overlay Stretch Bracelet from White House Black Market  $44
Jet/Hematite Teardrop Earrings from White House Black Market  $44
Crystal Scroll Chandelier Earrings from White House Black Market  $34



Cascading Ruffle Dress in Black from The Limited  $63
Jet Bauble Earrings from White House Black Market  $24
Couture Shag Bracelet from White House Black Market  $58
Multi-Stone Teardrop Earrings from The Limited  $25

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Cute blog! I just discovered you today!!

You have a great eye for fashion! The "middle of the road" holiday attire is my favorite! Anything with plum will catch my eye!

Have a great day and Happy Blogging! :)

Nicole said...

Love the skirt from Middle of the road and the dress from Cocktail party!!

Jenn said...

great outfits! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas! Especially the ruffle dress! Makes me miss my old job where they had a super formal holiday gala!

Mrs. H said...

Thanks for the tips! I've been stressing over what I'm going to wear to a party this weekend and I now I've got an idea! SWEET!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

FUN! I love what the holidays do to fashion :)

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I like those outfits- great post. I'd wear all of them!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity